18 January 2011

What a start to this week!

It's been an interesting morning here at the central office.  After being gone for a couple of days at the end of last week due to illness (I'm glad that's over) and being gone on Monday due to the holiday, I came into work this morning with the issue of Infinite Campus not working due to a state server problem.  I am happy to say that has been resolved.


In looking at the remaining days of January, I am going to be a busy little bee!  Here's my tentative schedule for the next few weeks:
• 18th - TRT Meeting @ CCPS @ 1530
• 20th - Thinkfinity Training (makeup/refresher session) @ CCPS @ 1500
• 21st - SchoolLoop Training @ CCPS all day
• 24th - SchoolLoop Training @ CCMS @ 1500
• 26th - SchoolLoop Training @ CCHS @ 1500
• 27th - SchoolLoop Training @ CCES @ 1500
• 28th - Regional TIS Meeting in Christian County @ 0900-1400
• 31st - Infinite Campus User Group Meeting in Paducah @ 0900-1500


I have also gone ahead and posted the two entries about blogging that I meant to post last Thursday and last Friday.  Hopefully you won't be too overwhelmed reading all of these entries today!  Have a great week . . .