22 November 2010

Short week!

I wish for all of you a relaxing and refreshing time with your families and friends over the Thanksgiving holiday.  I will be working on Monday and Tuesday of this week.  My daughter is visiting from Alabama and she has not been home since last year's Thanksgiving, so I want to spend as much time with her as I can. 


I am continuing work on the Civil Rights Data Collection for our district and want to thank all of you who have helped me gather the data to input.  I hope to have the majority of it done by the time I leave work on Tuesday afternoon.  That is my focus for these two days.


This week I want to share some Websites that contain lots of links and information about becoming a 21st century educator:


5 Tips to Becoming a 21st Century Educator
More Great Web 2.0 Tools
10 Cool Web 2.0 Tools for Educators
10 Cool Web 2.0 Tools for Educators, Part 2
Web 2.0 Science Tools
Creating a Facebook Page for Your School


Maybe you will find something you can use in your classroom!